A single checking account that's clearly superior to all others. Award Checking allows you to be awarded for your checking account balances with a higher interest rate.
- 1.00% APY paid on balances up to $25,000 (if all requirements are met
- .25% APY paid on balances over $25,000 (if all requirements are met)
- Visa Debit Card
- Online Banking with BillPay
- No Monthly Minimum Balance Requirements
- Only $50.00 required to open account
- Interest is paid on all daily collected balances greater than $1.00
PLUS earn the following Awards if four easy requirements are met*:
- Up to $15.00 in non-affiliated ATM fees refunded per month
- A higher, very competitive Annual Percentage Yield (APY) on daily collected balances between $1.00 and $25,000
- Make at least 12 Debit Card transactions per statement cycle (ATM withdrawals not included)
- One Direct Deposit, ACH debit or Online Bill Payment per statement cycle
- Receive only electronic statements monthly
Even if you don't qualify for any given month, you will still earn our base rate for your checking account balances, and you can still qualify for the higher rate again next month. Even if you do not qualify, you can enjoy other services on your account, such as Internet Banking, Online Bill Pay and our Mobile Banking App.
Interest paid: Interest will be compounded and credited monthly on the daily collected balance. If the account is closed before the interest is credited, you will receive the accrued interest. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for non-cash items (for example, checks). Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of March 19, 2020. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. 1.00% APY paid on balances between $1.00-$25,000 and .25% APY paid on all amounts above $25,000 on each cycle the minimum requirements are met. If you do not meet the minimum requirements per cycle your account will earn .05% APY. $50.00 minimum opening deposit required. ATM fees refunded up to $15.00 per statement cycle when qualifying requirements are met. Personal accounts only.